Magnificent views, secluded bays with sandy beaches, connected by walking tracks. A natural haven for plants and the European introduced animals ( kangaroos, wallabies and goats) skinks, bird life, a variety of endemic insect species (including butterflies and spiders) and a very diverse flora. These are a few of the things awaiting those willing to explore Middle Percy.
Campers are welcome at Middle Percy Island. Visitors are asked to make a donation of $15.00 per adult per night (children $5.00) to the Friends of Percy Foundation (private/not for profit). you can pay cash or details for Banking deposits can be found on the PIYC page.
$15 pp per night
$10 pp per night for four or more nights
group discounts available
Payment available on internet with direct bank transfer
The Friends of Percy Foundation
Maleny Credit Union
INTENDING CAMPERS must report in at the TREEHOUSE (when occupied) or contact the HOMESTEAD on Marine Radio Channel: 73 upon arrival for instructions on where to camp. No Camping allowed in the A-Frame under EPA regulations (Nature Conservation Act 1992.)
- FIRES are only permitted at the back of the ‘Percy Hilton/ Percy Island Yacht Club’ A-frame building
- RUBBISH must be removed by you from the island. Do not bury it. There is no rubbish tip here.
- WOOD for the BBQ and fire pit are provided and must be used wisely. Please ask for advice if collecting wood yourselves.
- WATER is provided at the A-frame and at the designated camp sites, It is creek water so may not be suitable for drinking. Please use wisely, particularly when showering. Please report any problems
- COMMUNICATIONS: LANDLINE /INTERNET are available at the Homestead for a donation. Telstra 3G/4G is sometimes available at approx. 100M above sea level.
- ELECTRICITY 240v solar power is supplied at the designated camp sites