Magnificent views, secluded bays with sandy beaches, connected by walking tracks. A natural haven for plants and the European introduced animals ( kangaroos, wallabies and goats) native skinks, bird life (include the pair of Beach Stone Curlew who reside and nest on Southern end of the West Bay beach), a variety of endemic insect species (including butterflies and spiders) and a very diverse flora. These are a few of the things awaiting those willing to explore Middle Percy.
Campers are welcome at Middle Percy Island. Visitors are asked to make a donation of $15.00 per adult per night (children $5.00) .
$15 pp per night
$10 pp per night for four or more nights
group discounts available
INTENDING CAMPERS must contact the Cookes at the HOMESTEAD , prior to camping on the Island.
Upon arrival please radio the Homestead on Marine Radio Channel: 73 for instructions on where to camp. No Camping allowed in the A-Frame under EPA regulations (Nature Conservation Act 1992.)
- FIRES are only permitted at the back of the ‘Percy Hilton/ Percy Island Yacht Club’ A-frame building
- RUBBISH must be removed by you from the island. Do not bury it. There is no rubbish tip here.
- WOOD for the BBQ and fire pit are provided and must be used wisely. Please ask for advice if collecting wood yourselves.
- WATER is provided at the A-frame and at the designated camp sites, It is creek water so not suitable for drinking. Please use wisely, particularly when showering. Please report any problems
- COMMUNICATIONS: LANDLINE /INTERNET are available at the Homestead for a donation. Telstra 3G/4G is sometimes available at approx. 100M above sea level.
- ELECTRICITY 240v solar power is supplied at the designated camp sites for phone chargers and low usage equipment (depending upon the battery storage)